- RSS Channel Showcase 7492304
- RSS Channel Showcase 7165608
- RSS Channel Showcase 6759318
- RSS Channel Showcase 8723274
- 01/04/17--10:29: FICA Wage Base – Payroll Deductions
- 09/18/17--10:03: Five of the Most Common Tax Questions for 2017, 2018
- 12/05/17--07:32: Time to File Your 2017 Tax Returns With TurboTax 2018!
FICA Wage Base Remains at $118,500
The Social Security Administration has revealed that the Accounting FICA wage base taxable wages in 2016 will remain at $118,500. The maximum tax amount is $7,347 with 6.2% social security tax being paid by both employees and employers.
Excluding pretax medical and tax free fringe benefits wages will also … Read the rest
Tax season will be here before we know it. Therefore, tax questions will be being asked left and right. There will be questions about claiming parents as dependents, deducting books for college and more. Therefore, we decided to put together a list of five of the most common tax questions.
What documents are needed to
The post Five of the Most Common Tax Questions for 2017, 2018 appeared first on Internet Tax Connection.
The post Time to File Your 2017 Tax Returns With TurboTax 2018! appeared first on Internet Tax Connection.